Re: 4 speeds & other transmissions

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: 4 speeds & other transmissions
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 10:01:18 -0800
You are getting my attention! I guess I'll have to try a manual trans
sometime to see for myself. We also ate up several Powerglides and a
couple of 700R-4's before we found out that the destruction came on
coasting down not under power. I installed a pump system to give oil
circulation while pushing and shutting down and have been hauling a
spare around for three years now without needing it. I won't leave it
home, though.

Tom, Redding CA 10AM PST