Re: Just a Question?

To: "Chuck Rothfuss" <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just a Question?
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 09:00:35 -0500
To: Chuck "No whine, no pistons and no pushin' rods" Rothfuss

Saw an artical on a turboed Wankel (13B) the other day. Couldn't believ
it...79 cu. in. and 798 HP...incredible...10 HP per cid...discoverd that's
on nitrous too.

I would have to agree that the displacement factor of three is a bit
excessive...as this has virtually eliminated the Wankel from competion. A
factor of two would be more realistic.

Now a three rotor from Japan has got to be killer.

John "breakin push rods" Beckett