Re: Vintage Protection

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage Protection
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 11:27:15 -0800 (PST)
You're right.  The rules more or less "protect"
the vintage stuff, and I have no doubt that as
time marches on, they will also protect the
"neo-vintage" cars.  I'm confident that LSR is
the one place where anybody will always be able
to race whatever!  But the "banter" sure keeps
our net site alive with chatter doesn't it?