Re: Sounds of Bonneville Record

To: "Beth Butters" <bbutters@dmi.net>, <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: Sounds of Bonneville Record
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 05:38:27 -0600
What a day to be busy and have my E-mail out of service..... Okay NO I
haven't heard this record.... Would I like to hear it..... YES.... I can
just imagine the sounds... now this would be cool back round noise....

That and Chuck with that Rotary.... amazing little piece.... Keith

----------
> From: Beth Butters <bbutters@dmi.net>
> To: saltracer@awwwsome.com; 'Jim Dincau' <jdincau@qnet.com>
> Cc: Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
> Subject: RE: Sounds of Bonneville Record
> Date: Saturday, December 04, 1999 2:05 AM
>
>          Speaking of Norm  Thatcher,  Is he still alive or any of the
guys who went to Bonniville with him in I guess 1958 in his hopped up 300D
chrysler?  I have a friend who has  a 300D that sure seems like it could be
that very car.  Kvach in North Idaho.

Dodge
> Dart 440 2 door hard top with the 410 horsepower Ramcharger option. This
was
> the 413 wedge, 2-4brl, cross ram engine. It was stock except for 8.20x15
> Goodyear Blue Streak tires and a 2.91 gear ratio. The entry name on #148
was
> Dincau Brothers and Logan. We ran 152, faster than the old record but
Norm