Starting line Procedures

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Starting line Procedures
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 19:42:05 -0600
You know we talked a bit about starting line thoughts.... anybody want to
share thier Procedures with us.... what do you do that you like.....

Think the neatest thing I have ever heard ref: the starting line was from
Tommy Cox..... we were out there and he was waiting at the line just getting
ready to slip his helmet on and he looked over and said..... You know at
this Moment I envy No Man.......(exact words.... but the story gets better
with time)

I know some of you have heard that story but it really set the Hook.....

Keith