Nastalgia class

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Beth Butters" <bbutters@dmi.net>,
Subject: Nastalgia class
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 09:01:12 -0500
    Without upsetting anybody...we already have a vintage category (i.e.
Nostalgia) on page 49 of the SCTA rule book. Now it may need to be revamped
or updated...perhaps up the year from pre-49 to pre-59...or add a few engine
classes...add your ban on trubo's and computers and your there without
really adding a whole new category.

    John Beckett