Re: Nostalgia class

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nostalgia class
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:21:27 -0600
I know we just went down this road... but Kvach has a point....
and each of us has an opinion...

To get a class Like Fuel Modified sports we have to have three competitors
who would like to run it.... Okay fair enough... my thoughts were to
solidify they basic goals of the class outside of the current classes
available.

Sounds like we are talking about a NO ELECTRONICS class.... which really is
an interesting thought.... like do I have to run a MAG?  and does the Tach
have to be mechanical?  wow don't sound like a class I want to enter... but
hey that is my option....

the comment here was to help decide what the rules for this New Class would
be... not to kill the folks that might have an interest in it.... Know what
I mean Vern.... Time to remember we be here about Fun not head bashing...

Keith

----------
> From: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
> To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>; land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Nostalgia class
> Date: Wednesday, December 08, 1999 9:47 AM
>
>     Just another thought here...but if were thinking of banning
electronic
> fuel injection and turbochargers...lets go all the way and ban electronic
> ignition, electric fuel pumps, electric water pumps as well. If it wasn't
> built before 1959 it won't be acceptable for Nostalgia class.
>
>     John Beckett

SCTA