Re: NASCAR parts

To: JERRY FOSTER <fosterap@flash.net>, LSR Group <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NASCAR parts
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 09:10:22 -0800 (PST)
Hey Jerry, haven't heard from you for a while.
Did you get your body or frame yet?  I spent a
week trying to use any one of a number of
transmissions I had and ended up un-doing
everything for one reasone or another.  Looks
like I'll be using a commercial adaptor and that
Chevy 4 speed i have.  Keith was the one that
talked about that NASCAR place on the east coast.
 Here's the info I pulled from archive:

Muscle Motorsports
11136 Samfurr rd
Huntersville NC
28078

Toll Free 1 877 6muscle
or 704 948 1040

Email at musclemotor@mindspring.com

On my "other project", I'll be driving over to
Waxahatchee to pick up the Shelby body Sunday.
Santa Clause sure is treating me nice this year!

--- JERRY FOSTER <fosterap@flash.net> wrote:
> Hey Keith/John:  Who is the guy on the E coast
> with the used NASCAR
> parts for sale?  I seem to have lost his name.
> Thanks, Jerry in Dallas

=====
Dick J in East Texas
 - - ECTA #72 - -