RE: Electronics vs. old way Nastalgia class

To: dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Electronics vs. old way Nastalgia class
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 11:07:10 PST
       GAWD  it don't take much ta' get you all jacked up now does it
Doug'er?
                 ...now "just look what I started"

I think the only thing most of us are concerned about Doug, is BODY STYLES
and TYPES. So as not to "obsolete" the classic styles from racing.... Not
motors.  So chill willya....   my ol' D/MP Chevelle'd kick yer ass.   Heads
up. .....-if I still had it!

                    Speed?  who's afraida Speed?

       Cheers to alla ya!   Doug in New Yawk  2pm edt 12/8