Good ideas

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good ideas
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 10:45:57 -0500
    Group

    You know what I think is a good idea? This list. A great place for us to
come together and express our opinions. Bench Racing on the Internet.

    I further agree with Keith that our main goal should be to Preserve and
Protect the
Salt and our other limited venues.  And to continue to have fellow
competitors, "young" and old, who are willing to put in the effort to be
there. And I guess as long as we look at the betterment of LSR as our major
goal, instead of our individual needs, we'll be OK, and the sport will
continue well beyond our time here.

    John Beckett, E/BGCC