Seasons Greetings

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Seasons Greetings
From: HKMNSTRODS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 09:46:04 EST
Generally, I do not get involved with the forwarding of any thing that I
receive via e-mail. But when this information made it's way into my mail box
and I went to the web site, I decided to send it on to everyone in my address
book.
If you can take a minute and go to the web site and read the info, please
then take heart and click on "Donate Free Food." It only takes a minute and
it won't cost you anything. The URL is  http://www.thehungersite.com  (not a
link)

And if each of you sends this to everyone in your address book, and each of
us "clicks" once a day, think of the impact that it could have. Remember how,
in the movie "Scrooge" the two fellows come to Scrooge's office trying to
collect an offering to buy the poor a bit of food and drink? Remember too,
how Scrooge chased them off?
I have never gone hungry, and I know that none of you have either. When we
were children we could ignore the want of others, but now as adults we must
not.
Many of you I have known for years, others are new friends, but to each of
you I say,
please take a moment each day when you are checking your mail to do this one
fine thing.
And if you choose to delete this and not be a part of a good thing, no one
will know except you.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this,
Sincerely,
John Hickman in Webster, Florida