Re: Aerodynamics & Blocked off grills

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <ardunbill@webtv.net>,
Subject: Re: Aerodynamics & Blocked off grills
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:10:53 -0800
Hi Dick:
     I think the theory goes that it creates less total drag pushing the air
around the outside of the car than it does letting it flow through the
radiator and or around the engine and out the bottom of the engine
compartment. If the car was completely sealed, belly pan etc. then your
coffee pot analogy would be applicable.
Jim in Palmdale