Re: Altered Project Car

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Altered Project Car
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 11:07:37 -0800 (PST)

--- John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
wrote:
> I like the looks of the Ford Probe too. Don't
> think anyone has tried one at
> Bonneville yet.

I really liked the looks of the Probe because it
is more or less a  stretched, spittng image of
the little Geo that I ran last year, and all
other things aside, the body on that Geo is
really clean - -it's just about tour feet too
short though! ha ha ha
If mama hadn't taken it back away from me when I
got home, I'd be out there in it again this year
with some serious engine modifications. I can't
help but think the DOHC head, a couple of good
Webbers, and a controlable ignition would be a
blast in that little bomb.

=====
Dick J in East Texas
 - - ECTA #72 - -