Re: Xmas Tree Stand's(Kathy's note)

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Xmas Tree Stand's(Kathy's note)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 19:17:22 -0600
Sure wish you folks could find and answer, he walked out muttering something
about a couple of two foot scraps of 8" channel iron, Mig Welders and a
CHIPPING MACHINE.

scroll down

;
;
;
;
;Just kidding of course

Merry christmas you all thanks for the fun this year on the list
Keith and Kathy Turk and family