Re: Xmas Tree Stand's

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Xmas Tree Stand's
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 06:39:32
Don't know. The Christmas Tree at the drag strip always stands straight.
What's your problem, bug guy? Get one that is a foot tall, that way the
lean isn't too noticible!

mayf

At 07:08 PM 12/16/99 -0600, Keith Turk wrote:
>    Okay Who out there has the High Performance answer to the D*mn Tree
>Stand..... am I the only fool that can't figure out how to make a Christmas
>Tree stand up straight ...... What's up with this? (it sure ain't that TREE)
>Keith

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

old >>>>>>>>  http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield
new >>>>>>>>  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemayf

DrMayf@AOL.com
lemay@hiwaay.net   <<<<preferred

Sunbeam Tiger, B9471136
Sunbeam Alpine Bonneville Land Speed Racer,
'66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)