Re: Xmas Tree Stand's

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Xmas Tree Stand's
From: HKMNSTRODS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:31:14 EST
Keith,
Not only did we have trouble getting the tree to stand straight, but our cat
would climb it and knock it over. So I used my "cherry-picker" and moved an
old 331 Chrysler hemi block into the family room. We stood the block on the
bellhousing end and put the tree into the main bearing caps, it stands tall
and we saved money by buying a shorter tree  because the stand is so tall. We
considered wiring the block with 110 v. to keep the cat from climbing but,
the glowing block kept us awake at night.
Skip in Webster