Re: The New Year....

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The New Year....
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 17:32:10 EST
Keith; I thought you might be interested in the Stude I was going to buy. The
guy who owns it gave it to the owner of the machine shop that was holding on
to his "race" pinto motor. The shop owner had just finished building a 430
inch blown fuel BBC that he said was for my Vega at the salt in 2000. Now its
for his 53 Stude in 2000. So I lost out on the Stude and the BBF/Alt motor.
And he wants me to store it for him. Other than that we were running the 3
liter Nissan on the dyno yesterday and the butterfly shaft broke. Guess I
made it to small. Redoing the bug catcher now so that we can get it off the
dyno by New Years. Got my 2 liter Lotus back and think I'll run that in the
roadster next year. All you Pinto racers 'Drag it out. I'll see you at the
salt"  Rich Fox in sunny Ca.