Re: The New Year....

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: The New Year....
From: HKMNSTRODS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 20:16:06 EST
Keith,
Don't know if this is considered funny but, it's true. When I was on the salt
in 1992 I just found it hard to believe that there was that much salt in the
world. I drove from Salt Lake City and saw miles of salt. Then Bonneville,
could this really be salt? On my 4th day I was sitting in the shade ? of the
timing tower watching, when I was sure that no one was looking I tasted the
ground. IT'S SALT. I have since heard that this happens more often than is
admitted.
Skip in Webster, Fl.