Re: January issue - reply to letter from Ken Walkey

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: Re: January issue - reply to letter from Ken Walkey
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 09:01:53 -0500
Wes

I sent mine off to the same address and it didn't come back, so I would
guess Ro received it.

It's not his opinion that bothers anyone in LSR it's his attitude. And as
you stated he should know better, especially if he's friendly with Larry
Volk. But your probably right when you consider the old adage "you can catch
more flies with honey than vinegar".

I guess the first thing is to put a plan or proposal together, of what you
would like to see in Hot Rod, and present it to him. Be interesting to see
how he reacts to your proposal.

John Beckett