Re: Peterson Museum

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>,
Subject: Re: Peterson Museum
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 15:35:17 -0800
Wes;
     I have been there three times now and I have enjoyed it immensely. I
spent almost three hours looking at the Indy roadsters exhibit a couple of
years ago, A J Watson is one of my heroes. I have never seen more than a
handful of people in there at any one time though. Perhaps it just doesn't
have the mass appeal we would like it to. The NHRA museum in Pomona is great
also, If they were located together they both might draw better crowds.

Jim in Palmdale\

----421 N. Palmer, Glendale, California----