Re: Introduction

To: joe boogie <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Introduction
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 19:56:51 -0700
Good news for the Harley fans; Heard on tv (CNBC) today that Harley was the best
selling bike in the US in 1999 with a 26% market share. Honda has held the title
for decades (since the 60's). It has been over 40 years since Harley held this
title. FWIW I' m a Harley rider too with a 1948 FL and a 1991 FXSTC. Started
riding scooters in 1962 (Cushman, Mustang, Allstate etc) and rode my first
Milwakee Vibrator in 1966.
Ed