Re: Introduction

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@idt.net>, "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Introduction
From: "Dale & Evelyn Thomas" <bikerschoice@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 16:03:56 -0500
Harley has been the number one seller in the 1000 cc and above market for
several years. It's good to see they took the whole enchilada at last. Think
of all the different size street bikes the big jap four make, then figure
that Harley makes nothing smaller than a 883cc machine, pretty impressive.
    Dale "chief" Thomas.