Fun Gifts?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fun Gifts?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 11:15:17 -0600
anybody get anything fun for Christmas?

I got a couple of Mouse pads with the Race car on them... thought that was
neat... and  Most importantly I got an engraved Zippo Lighter from my
employee's.... funny how the inexpensive things sometimes are the Most
Cherished....

Time to take the Tree Down and recover some of that Channel Iron for Ballast
and get ready for the new year.... Looking forward to the racing season... I
think the ECTA will hold the first event of the year here in the States... I
think the DRLA gets Credit for the first meet of the new Millinium...

I was surprised that none of our hero's down under on the list are going to
this next Meet.... I was kinda hoping to get some information on what it
takes to attend...

Keith