Re: [Re: Roll cage]

To: saltracer@netscape.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Re: Roll cage]
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 11:27:41 EST
In a message dated 12/27/1999 7:24:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
saltracer@netscape.net writes:

<<
 Hi Doug,

 I belive you gave that address before and I e-mailed him over a month ago.
 I have recieved no response, so I was looking for another contact. Thanks
Phil
 ps what do you think of a 91 Honda CRX to run in H grand touring?
 Phil,
    Just keep trying Russ every week or so. He'll eventually answer you.
Maybe Dan Warner, JD Tone (former rdstr committee chairman), Glenn Barrett,
or one of the other SCTA guys on the list will prompt Russ a little.
    The rule book should also answer most of your roll-cage questions. BTW,
tell us about the blown Flatty you have planned for your XF/BGMR.
    Regards the 91 Honda CRX in H Grand Touring, I probably wouldn't
recognize one if it hit me. I have enough trouble keeping up with my
Dragmaster Dart and my Modified Roadster.
    If any of you guys in the group are going to the Grand National Roadster
Show at the SF Cow Palace next month look for my Ardun/Flatty powered 27 T
Track Roadster. I ran it at the salt in 88 then parked it when they changed
the roll-bar rule to roll-cages for all open cars. After getting side-tracked
with the dragster, lakester, and the modified roadster I finally got it on
the street a year ago......
                                                            Ardun Doug in CA

 ARDUNDOUG@aol.com wrote:
 In a message dated 12/26/1999 6:23:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,