Re: [Re: Roll cage]

To: saltracer@netscape.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Re: Roll cage]
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 11:29:19 -0800 (PST)
The CRX ought to make a great racer, the only
thing against it is that it's not too aerodynamic
- sort of a smaller brick version of the 55 Chev.
 What it really has going for it, is that it's
the "pocket rocket" counterpart to the small
block chevvy.  If there's a piece of speed
equipment made for any small motor - then it's
available for the Honda. You don't have to do
trial and error, and you're not treading on new
ice - somebody's already been there, and done
that to a Honda motor.  When I tried racing the
Geo, my biggest problem was finding parts for it,
and figuring out a way to lie to the computer and
convince the car that it was OK to go faster than
the pre-programmed 93 MPH!   On a Honda, you
don't have to do that, there are already "liar"
computers available for it.
Dick J in east Texas

=====