Re: Hop Up address and website info..Karol Miller...

To: V4GR@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hop Up address and website info..Karol Miller...
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 14:32:45 EST
       Hi Rich, I think you are right. I seem to recall the rail was featured
in Hot Rod
magazine, as the Singer-Miller entry, and it had a Potvin setup ( blower in
front of crank ) on a Lincoln engine ---were Lincoln and Mercs the same back
then ?
       I know that the driver was Rodney Singer, and I'll bet Karol Miller
was the one
responsible for the horsepower .   It's too cold today to go up into my
magazine
archives and get that article -- so I'm dusting off my memory on this -- and
I can only
recall one other Lincoln powered dragster from that era. I hope someone on
the list can enlighten us concerning his whereabouts presently ---
                       Bruce Ferguson    On the Connecticut Shoreline and
Hoping to
                            Meet Some of You at El Mirage in May
                            939 B/BFALT  Black Radon Engineering Race Team