Re: Bonneville Finals 1999 Official Records

To: DJ <speed@gloenterprises.com>, Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bonneville Finals 1999 Official Records
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:02:48 -0800
Dick,

I don't know if this will come through in a readable format, if it
doesn't I can send a photo of the results.
If you have looked at the BNI/SCTA site you can update the Speedweek
Records with these.

Tom, Redding 3:00PM PST

        CLASS        ENTRY  NUMBER / NAME              DRIVER
RECORD

        E/III   278     Dempsey World Record       Pat Rommerfield
251.322
                        Association
        T/III   111     Team Dempsey - Vesco       Don Vesco
427.832
                        Turbinator
        AA/BFS  76      Teague-Welch-Banks         Al Teague
387.635
        C/FS    7795    Thomason & Tradup          Richard Thomason
332.921
                        Danny Boy
        K/BGS   87      JAZ Products Special       Wade Zimmerman
201.745
        I/GS    286     McBride & Moreau             Don McBride
216.999
        XXO/GS  86      Travis-Thompson-Ferguson        Danny Thompson
176.018
        B/FL    678     Marlo Treit                 Korey Bligh
276.998
        F/BFR   530     Ken Huff Racing Wheels      Ken Huff
184.118
        B/FR    369     Wilson & Waters             Greg Waters
230.569
        AA/GR   734     $um Fun Roadster            Frank Salmen
252.908
        AA/FCC  65      Wooden / Carr               Earl Wooden
292.288
        D/FCC   216     Tom Thumb Special           Jeff Bryant
234.393
        D/BFALT 9       John Rains                  John Rains
249.995
        A/BGALT 304     Johnson Racing              Mark Johnson
228.000
        D/BGALT 799     John Rains                  John Rains
246.208
        D/PS    99      John Rains                  Jeff Carroll
274.864
        B/MP    941     Turner-Whitely-Thomas       Ed Whitely
179.230
        E/MMP   407     Jucewic & Duncan Luv Truck      Bob Jucewic
187.708
        F/MMPP  558     Four Shifts & Grins         Paul Patterson
109.749
        AA/HH2  1340    CFI Red Racer Flat Out      Glenn Brown
153.305
        AA/HH3  340     CFI Red Racer Flat Out      Glenn Brown
162.579
     1000/P-PP  487B    Cooked Goose-Moto Guzi      Todd Ross
134.440
   1000/APS-PG  1487    Cooked Goose-Moto Guzi      Mitch Freshour
142.271
   1000/M-PBG   616B    Haas Automation / British   Jack Smith
148.981
                          Marketing Norton
   2000/M-PG    49B     California Fritz H-D        Fritz Klinger
171.667
   1350/P-P     231B    Rick Yuacoucci Hayabusa     Rick Yacoucci
201.708
                                   Suzuki

                                   BNI International Records*

        Category A      278     White Lightning                Flying Mile
245.523
        Group VIII                                             Flying Kilometer
395.821

        Category A      912     Linsmeyer                      Flying Mile
254.347
        Group IX                                               Flying Kilometer
410.109

        (Category &     1795    Danny Boy                      Flying Mile
340.361
        Group desig.                                           Flying Kilometer
547.250
        For 6.1-7.0 Liter, unblown)

*Certified by the Federation lntenatonle de L'Automobile (FIA) In
addition  to BNI