Re: 99 records

To: "DJ" <speed@gloenterprises.com>, <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: 99 records
From: "Dale & Evelyn Thomas" <bikerschoice@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 19:42:36 -0500
DJ,
    I do some of the motorcycle tech at Maxton. So far your "take" on the
rules is correct. I strongly recommend a front brake. Ask those on the list
whom have one brake fail, only to have no backup (SURPRISE!!!!). You also
will want to stop in time for the first turnoff if possible (trust me on
this one).
 Also the main thing that I see most miss, is the required fasteners (safety
wire or cotter key) on both axle nuts. OFOS racing usually goes through
several 1/16"drill bits and safety wire helping racers, but it is better to
come prepared.
             Good Luck
      Dale "Chief" Thomas
          OFOS racing.