Re: Exhaust exits

To: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>,
Subject: Re: Exhaust exits
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 21:55:42 -0800
Mayf,
Your right it does look really cool, mine run out behind the front wheel
well and curve up slightly. The noise inside the driver's compartment is way
cool, not to loud and I can hear that baby sing when under power without
blowing my eardrums out. I don't know if I'm loosing speed and my crew
wanted to run them under the car but I nixed that cause they really do look
good,
Dave Haller #93 C/GAlt