Re: "CAD-CAM"

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "CAD-CAM"
From: "Hyatt Engineering Ltd." <Hyatt-Engineering-Ltd@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 11:55:55 -0500
Thanks for your patience with my description, I have been told that I
couldn't tell someone what time it was without first explaining how the
clock worked!

SABCO is in the NASCAR business, and it is obscene how money flows in that
neck of the woods.  Perhaps some of it will trickle down to land-speed folks
some day.

Greg