Re: Exhaust Extraction

To: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust Extraction
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 19:51:38 -0700
Wes, you know how the exhaust stream feels coming out of a pipe, it is pretty
much "constant flow".  I mean one cylinder puts out one egg with each cycle, and
considering how many eggs are put out each second, and then coupling-multiplying
that by 4-6-8 cylinders and you have a varitable warp flow of egg, and for all
intensive purposes - constant.  Joe :) :)