Re: FIA Records, introduction and other thoughts

To: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Subject: Re: FIA Records, introduction and other thoughts
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 19:53:49 -0800
 A couple years back Al Teague blew a front tire on his liner and had full
control
of the car. There was some body damage but it did not have much effect on safely
bringing the car to a stop. There was a series of three wheel dragsters in the
late 50's early 60's that were also effective. But rules being what they are, we
must comply. You are right, were are in it for the fun and we all know who has
achieved with or without the French.
Glen