Re: LSA

To: V4GR@aol.com
Subject: Re: LSA
From: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 06:00:39 -0500
Hey Rich what nationality are you or your relatives? want to make sure
to use the appropriate ethnic slur the next time I refer to you or
them... Come on grow up with all that..I am sure you have a dictionary
and thesaurus .. Maybe pick another word..

"Who cares $300 worth what some Frogs think."

Dave Dahlgren