Re: Karol Miller

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Karol Miller
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 13:18:11 -0800
Dick,
I know the feeling of coming from behind. When I was running the 1/4
mile with the Desoto powered roadster, I always had to play catch up. I
usually did, but it sure irritated the competition for they thought I
was sandbagging. The Desoto was too heavy to compete off the line with
the Chevys and the flat heads, but it stormed on top.
Tom