Chat Tonight

To: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: Chat Tonight
From: jamo@uswest.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 10:07:33 -0700
List,

Dont forget at 7:00 pm Tuesday mountain time is a chat session at the team amo
web site at, http://www.amoproductions.com/268, goto the bonneville page and
select
live chat, last week was very interesting, we had a total of 12 people show up
and participate in the chat, I hope more will come this week.

see you there.

Jonathan Amo
Team Amo