Re: dangerous drivers

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dangerous drivers
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 11:27:19 -0800
Wes and List,
I deal with that stuff on a daily basis. The judicial system is primarilly
responsible for the situation like that described. Lawyers in their
brilliance have sold the public, who are the victims of crime, down the
tubes in the name of fairness. When challenged they come up with brilliant
arguments on how good the system is and how we need to keep it in place. In
the meantime the victims don't get any justice. Nuff said, gettin my hot rod
ready for 2000 and lovin it,
Dave Haller #93