Re: around the world in 80 days

To: "Ann Hunt" <ann@hunt.sol.co.uk>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: around the world in 80 days
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:25:58 -0800
Hello Ann,
Lots of folks saw your message. And a fine message and tactic it is too!
The thing is that most of us that received your message are also seeking
support! Or are individually funding our projects which impacts helping
others with theirs.
Actually we at Higginbotham Land Speed Racing are employing the very same
tactic as you to help get us through the upcoming year with a goal of high
300 MPH speeds and new land speed records.
So please don't feel slighted with the short list of respondees. We have a
very short list too.
Best of luck with your quest.
Skip Higginbotham
AA/BGS 441