Re: Bonneville Site updated

To: "DOUG ODOM" <popms@thegrid.net>, <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Bonneville Site updated
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 00:35:21 -0600
Doug.... I went down to Wal-mart and got a typing course when I bought my
computer.... didn't get a fancy one just a cheapy.... Think it cost 10
bucks... (later got the Mavis Beacon which was about the same)  anyway it
basicly taught me not to look at the Keys and to find home row on the key
board... I didn't spend a ton of time on it but I play the games it had...

I can keep up with most folks except my wife who is an executive secretary
and types 80-100 words a min....( equates to the 3 club far as I am
concerned).... what I am trying to say is that it was time well spent... I
still can't type as fast as my thoughts.... but it has made life much better
on the computer.... Keith