Re: Police

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Phyllis Fields" <fields.p@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Police
From: "Dale & Evelyn Thomas" <bikerschoice@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:31:42 -0500
Well I do not watch much if any TV. I have all the respect inn the world for
the police. That does not mean one has to agree with every policy or
procedure because the police think it correct. They used to think it correct
to beat people with clubs, or deny them legal counsel. I am sorry if I
pissed you off. There are more good cops than bad, but your line of thinking
sounds like all high speed pursuit is good period, and anyone who disagrees
is a bleeding heart liberal communist, who is ill informed.
             I just disagree.

  Thats the last I post on this subject.

    Dale "chief" Thomas.