Re: Police

To: Dale & Evelyn Thomas <bikerschoice@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Police
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 06:12:38 -0800 (PST)
 Hold on there, I certainly didn't mean to piss
off anybody, and I didn't direct my comments at
anybody.  They were just the thoughts of a 25
year law enforcement veteran sent to another cop
who I knew in a previous life.  I absolutely
agree that everybody is entitled to an opinion,
and without differing opinions, cops would still
be using rubber hoses(God forbid).  Diversity of
opinions is a good thing, and that's what makes
this country great.  I agree with your last line
- enough on this subject - we're here to talk the
language of the Land Speed Racing brotherhood,
and in that I'm sure we all agree.

From,
Dick J, with sincere apologies

--- Dale & Evelyn Thomas
<bikerschoice@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> Well I do not watch much if any TV. I have all
> the respect inn the world for
> the police. That does not mean one has to agree
> with every policy or
> procedure because the police think it correct.
> They used to think it correct
> to beat people with clubs, or deny them legal
> counsel. I am sorry if I
> pissed you off. There are more good cops than
> bad, but your line of thinking
> sounds like all high speed pursuit is good
> period, and anyone who disagrees
> is a bleeding heart liberal communist, who is
> ill informed.
>              I just disagree.
>
>   Thats the last I post on this subject.
>
>     Dale "chief" Thomas.