Re: Birth announcement (no LSR)

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Birth announcement (no LSR)
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 21:59:59 EST
   WELL, WELL  !!!   CONGRATULATIONS    GRANDPA   !!!    I   guess  we'll all
have to show  you a little more respect now --- but your status as  L S R
list
resident comic will continue unchanged, for sure !    It's really neat being
a grand -
parent !!   Doug  has done Mary Ann and I this honor twice, and hopefully
Darrell,
and sister Darlene will carry this on in future .   I'm  certain there are
many other
proud grandparents, parents, and others on this list that wish you and your
entire
family the best upon this Blessed  Event !!!     Remember ---- you're not
getting
older  ------  just wiser, and  FASTER  !