Fwd: Bonneville Salt Flats

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: Bonneville Salt Flats
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:15:16 -0800
For those of us who try to influence the law makers in this
country.....this is the response I received from my representative to the
House of Representatives.
They do listen and my one voice can be heard!

Try it! The subject was any legislation that may help to restore the salt
flats. I included a brief history of the fight to get the "Save The Salt"
project implemented.

Skip in Texas where it got to ............today. (Didn't want to hurt
Dave's feelings any more).
7:13 PMCST