Re: roll cage

To: dwarner@electrorent.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: roll cage
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:51:54 EST
In a message dated 01/14/2000 7:43:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dwarner@electrorent.com writes:

<< I have been unable to open you attachment. If the cage is built from the
 materials and mounted in the manner the rulebook states then you are
 probably OK in your design. I think Doug was able to open the attachment and
 gave his blessing. If you have any other questions we'll try to answer them
 for you.

 Dan

Phil & Dan,
    The pics of the square and / or rectangular tube roll cage and supports
looked "hell-for-stout", but I'm no authority on tech structure. One of the
SCTA Tech guys like Batchelor, I believe, would be a better source.
    Phil, try some supplemental lighting in addition to the camera flash for
better illumination detail, maybe put the frame outside and utilize the sun
as well as fill-in flash.............Ardun Doug in CA