Tricycle motors and New folks

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tricycle motors and New folks
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:58:57 -0600
Hey all is well in Nowhere Alabama.... and yes the Family can now count to
60 with the addition of the two extra hands and feet...( Thanks to All that
send Congrats)

Again wanted to take a sec and welcome the new folks to the List.... seems
we have 3 new folks .... one of which appears to be my Partner in this
Fiasco.

All the old e-mails are stored at www.listquest.com and can be viewed by
topic.  I think they are under Hobbies/autos/racing/landspeed

additionally take a sec and introduce yourself when you get a chance...
It's nice to know a bit about the folks on the List.

Keith Turk ( those hairs are simply Blonder then the rest )
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)