Re: numbers

To: "Dale & Evelyn Thomas" <bikerschoice@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: numbers
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 17:58:33 -0500
You can run the number plate you earned at Maxton, 1 to 25 no problem. But
that number isn't recognized by BNI as an example and can't be run at
Bonneville or Muroc. Bill Mackey will have an official (LSR) number book at
Maxton and can accommodate any new vehicles that come along at that time.

John Beckett