Fw: List birthday

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: List birthday
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 05:31:26 -0600
Well Happy Birthday..... Yeah Chuck I think it's worked.

Basically the list has worked because folks in this sport are different.
They are willing to share thier years of knowledge and ideas in hopes of
gaining some insight themselves.  That and the fact that we are still an
amatuer sport which makes the sport itself very attractive.

Thanks to all of you who have contributed your time over the last year

Keith Turk  #462 D/ Galt  Top Speed 189.864