Re: List birthday

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: List birthday
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 11:40:56 -0800
Hey Keith and List,
Russ Meeks is one heck of a fella. He did up my headers and collectors with
his finishline product and they are neat. They will now resist the corosion
of the salt as well as control heat for more horsepower. I highly recommend
you contact him for prices. It only took one week to do mine and he saved
them. They were wrapped when I got the car and apparently had not been
unwrapped from the get go. They still had old salt and dirt in them from
both bonneville and el mirage which had damaged them pretty badly. We
unwrapped them and weren't sure they could be saved and contacted Russ. He
saved them and they look really good. Russ is on this list so you can reach
him easy, try it you'll like it,
Dave Haller #93