Fw: car #67 from 1950 to 1956

To: "list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: car #67 from 1950 to 1956
From: "Gary/Ellen Wilkinson" <dan.w@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 11:52:01 -0800
Gary & Ellen Wilkinson
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
----- Original Message -----
From: Gary/Ellen Wilkinson
To: list
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2000 12:19 AM
Subject: car #67 from 1950 to 1956

Hi, we received permission to forward the following message to see if any of
you could help Mr. Lawrence.  Please respond to his e-mail address at the
end of this message.  Thanks

I am trying to locate any material (printed yearbooks, entrry forms, films,
and photographs....) of a certain car that ran at Bonneville from 1950 to
1956.  The car is the ex Spurgeon and Giovonne Roadster that Carl Borgh
turned 141 mph in 1954 at Bonneville and turned 149 in 1955 there.   The ran
under the number "67"  I am copmpiling a history of the car and am
interestedin purchasing any items availabe on the car. I will also be
looking to acquire some drive line parts for the car... I thank you in
advance for any help you can give me.

All the Best,
David Lawrence
artline1@pacbell.net