Re: Getting the salt off

To: "Gene Brauninger" <genesds@ic.net>
Subject: Re: Getting the salt off
From: "Gary/Ellen Wilkinson" <dan.w@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 12:33:54 -0800
Gene
You might also consider the inside of your motorhome,and make a diaper that
covers the floor and goes a couple of inches up the sides.  Visquene is
popular,or go to a local tarp shop and buy plastic tarp material that they
use for truck tarps, it comes in 56 in. wide rolls and they will sell it by
the yard.  I am of the opinion that cleaning the underside of vehicles with
steam or hot water carries salt vapor into places there wasn't salt before.
Like Skip I use lawn sprinkler but then I crawl under with the hose and plan
on getting wet.  Good luck.
                                            Gary
Gary & Ellen Wilkinson
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association