Fwd: Re: LSR Clutches and Flywheels

To: dwarner@electroent.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: LSR Clutches and Flywheels
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 19:13:56 -0500 (EST)
--WebTV-Mail-10528-8876

Hi Dan, and Folks, John Linville did some research in his collection of
old Honest Charley catalogs and came up with documentation (forwarded
below) that the Schiefer and Weber aluminum flywheels are FORGED, not
cast.

Thought my ox was going to get gored there for a while.  It has been
before.  Cheers,  ArdunBill

--WebTV-Mail-10528-8876